Friday, April 27, 2012

Where Have I Been?

Hello there strangers! It's been a week since I last blogged, though it feels like forever! I've been super busy with cheerleading that I haven't had time to sit down and write something. In all honesty I don't have much to say since I've basically been working, going to cheer practices, and sleeping. Exciting right? I haven't even been to the gym yet....whoops!

Cheer has been really fun and it definitely brings back some old memories. It's very nostalgic watching them do jumps and motions and such and I want to jump back in and start doing stuff again. I miss it a bunch and I'm really glad to be back so I can coach girls. I haven't been around high school girls in a long time and my head was definitely aching with all the chit chat. Next week I get to find out who will be on my team and I'm really excited :)

While I've been having fun at cheer practices I've been neglecting the gym. I honestly can't tell you the last time I went which sounds really horrible. I'm trying to work out my new schedule now and haven't quite gotten the energy to go to the gym. I'm hoping next week I can squeeze some gym time in.

Can I also say how super stoked I am it's Friday?! This week dragged and dragged! Usually I don't want to come in to work and just think, "Man work sucks, I don't want to be here," but this week I've actively thought of how I could skip work. That's how much I don't want to be here, but it's the last day of the week and then I'm free! Cody is taking me on a date tonight and I have no clue where we're going to dinner which will be really fun. It's also supposed to be super nice this weekend so maybe I'll get in some beach time (and hopefully not get burned like I did last weekend).

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. lotion lotion lotion! Lots of different kind of lotions and sunblock!
    Uber jealous about you going out .... but you deserve that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great weekend -- you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete