Sunday, April 15, 2012

Homemade Granola

I've been posting about my homemade granola for quite awhile now and I always promise to post the recipe and I never do, but I'm finally buckling down to write it out for you.

The 3 ingredients

Cinnamon covered oats...yum!

Smells so delicious

How it looks when everything is combined

Pre-baking

The final product

Homemade granola
Yields about 3 cups

3 cups old-fashioned oats
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon of cinnamon, or to your taste

1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Pour oats into a medium bowl, sprinkle cinnamon over the oats
3. Add maple syrup and stir until oats are moist
3. Spread evenly on a sheet pan and bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
4. Let cool and enjoy!

Super easy, but really delicious and crunchy.







1 comment:

  1. I've never made my own granola. Great step-by-step photos.

    ReplyDelete