Sunday, May 6, 2012

Long Time No Talk

Hey there everyone! I've been a little MIA waiting for this lovely thing to show up on my doorstep.
New laptop!!! I've been without a laptop for almost a year because my old one decided to stop charging and the cost to fix it would have been about the same as a new laptop. My dad and mom are super awesome parents to buy this for me.

Not much has happened while I've been gone. I haven't officially started coaching cheer yet, but we had tryouts the last 2 weeks and I'm super excited for this upcoming year.
I still haven't gone to the gym which makes me feel extremely guilty. I really need to get my butt back over there and I'm hoping I can finally start sticking to a schedule rather than blowing stuff off and just sitting around my house. Yes I agree sometimes you just need downtime, but I can't honestly remember the last time I went to the gym and since I'm paying for it I may as well get a move on. Not to mention I'm going to be doing a bunch of strength training with the cheerleaders and who wants to take fitness advice from someone who doesn't workout?

I'm not really excited for tomorrow considering my weekend was pretty awesome (who likes Mondays anyway?). Saturday Cody and I relaxed around the house watching t.v. and then I went out with a couple girlfriends. Now that I have my own laptop I can finally indulge myself and watch Gossip Girl at my house rather than hijacking Cody's laptop.
Sunday I had a wonderful breakfast of croissants and strawberries, I felt like I should be drinking a mimosa ha! We mostly watching t.v., but I did convince Cody to go out and play frisbee with me considering it was a beautiful day. Unfortunately it was windy and playing frisbee ending up being more about running after the frisbee after it veered off course rather than successfully playing. Not to mention I got super warm and I just got over a sunburn and didn't want to risk it again. I got to spend a good amount of time in Home Depot hunting up garden stakes for my tomato plans. Apparently they enjoy hiding stuff and it took me 30 minutes to find them. I get to spend the rest of my night watching Gossip Girl and catching up on stuff on the internet now that I have my own computer :)

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment