Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Sick WIAW

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I'm still sick so my What I Ate Wednesday eats are going to be random and not the greatest.

So let's join Jenn at Peas and Crayons for the What I Ate Wednesday party!


I didn't take any pictures because I've been in and out all day. I literally would take NyQuil, pass out for a few hours, wake up and eat, go back to sleep. Repeat every 6 hours. So sorry for no pictures :( 

Breakfast:
Whole wheat toast with blackberry jam that I got from the farmer's market

Lunch:
Cody was such a sweetheart and rode his bike out in the rain to buy me a bean, cheese, and sour cream burrito. What a sweet man.

Random Other Nibbles:
Saltine crackers
Annie's Honey Wheat bunny pretzels--the only thing I do have a picture of

Baskin Robbin's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
Key Lime Larabar
I've also been drinking lots of water and pomegranate blue Honest ade. It's aaaaaamazing!

Super boring eats, but I haven't stayed up for longer than 30 minutes so I haven't had any structured eats.

Besides being sick I've been itching to go to the gym considering I haven't been to the gym in....2 weeks maybe? I've been sick and it's pretty hard to do anything at the gym when you can't breathe so hopefully I can kick this cold's ass and make it back to my wonderful gym.

What a strange Wednesday! Hopefully next week will be back to normal eating.

8 comments:

  1. Being sick sucks; sorry to hear you are. You are currently studying what I wish I had studied back in college....I realized my passion for healthy food and exercise while going and didn't want to switch. My major was finance, so nothing close.

    Anyway, your eats are that boring. How do you like the Annie's pretzels? I've only tried the original but want to grab the honey wheat ones soon. Hope you get well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      The honey wheat ones aren't that much different than the original. They're a tad bit sweeter, but that's about it. They're delicious anyway.

      Delete
  2. Aw, sorry you arent feeling well! Hope you get well soon!

    I havent tried those pretzels yet, but they sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Definitely try them, they're not as salty as normal pretzels which I really like

      Delete