Friday, April 20, 2012

It's Friday!

This week made me feel like I've been through a really long, grueling battle. Was I the only one who felt like the week was twice as long? Work hasn't been that wonderful, but when has it ever? In a nutshell, my week hasn't been great...at all. But the weekend starts at the end of my workday and then it's time to relax!

Tonight Cody and I are getting a pizza and continuing our X-Men marathon and then I'm sleeping...a lot.

This weekend also starts the cheer season for me so I'm getting prepared for that. I've been really excited to get involved with cheer again and I'm especially excited to coach a team again (cackles madly). But seriously, I really enjoy teaching these girls stuff, which partially allows me to do some of my old cheer stuff, and watching them succeed. It's a really great feeling :)

Now I'm just going to spend the rest of my workday staring at my clock and willing it to move a lot faster than it does.
And this is me at the end of the work day
Any fun weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment