Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WIAW: The Story of 2 Dinners

Happy Wednesday everyone!
I'm just excited this week is almost over, it's been a tough one.
Work was a headache, my poor boyfriend is sick, and I seem to be getting sick as well.
Thankfully it's not raining for once so I'm getting a little sun and maybe, just maybe, will be able to go to our local farmer's market this weekend!

On to What I Ate Wednesday with Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
Breakfast:
A bowl of Puffins peanut butter cereal with soy milk (finally got my hands on this stuff again!)
Raspberry Chobani with homemade granola (I promise I'll post the recipe someday ha!)

Snack:
Pear
Roasted chickpeas (recipe coming soon)

Lunch:
Turkey & avocado sandwich
Cinnamon applesauce (I may or may not have inhaled this...)


Dinner part 1:
Annie's whole wheat macaroni with white cheddar
And no I didn't eat the whole plate worth...I'm not a pig


Dinner part 2:
Ha! Just kidding, I am a pig. I had 2 dinners last night..though I promise I didn't eat all of it.
It's good having a boyfriend around to eat whatever you don't finish.
Anyway back to the food

Bangers & mashed potatoes with Guinness gravy
Hot chocolate
Chocolate mousse

It's just so damn good!
Thankfully my wonderful boyfriend was around to finish this
No chocolate mousse should go to waste!

Workout:
Ha! I haven't been to the gym in like a week. I was going to go this week, but I was just too sick and miserable to get out of bed. Hopefully this weekend I can haul myself over there.

2 comments:

  1. peanut butter puffins are so good! one of my fav cereals for sure :)

    hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I used to love Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, but now that I found the puffins cereal I'm never going back. Definitely better.

      Delete