Saturday, April 7, 2012

Trying Something New

Friday I wasn't really stoked on being at work (who is?), but thankfully my boss decided to send my mom and me home early since it was Good Friday and all. Who loves getting let off work early and starting their weekend early? *Waves hand* Me me me!! I did get a delicious lunch at Whole Foods though and I finally tried something new.

Yummy vegetarian pizza with feta cheese. I adore Whole Foods' pizza, it's really really good. Go grab a slice...right now!

I also had this corn saute to add my veggies in. I have a very big love affair with corn so I inhaled ate this whole thing.

The something new I tried. I've seen a lot of people talk about kombucha so I thought I'd give it a try when I was buying lunch. And I will never buy it again. Now before any crazy kombucha enthusiasts go all crazy on me, I don't like fermented drinks. This just didn't work for me, but at least I can say I finally tried it.

Yuuuum! I love pretzels and this are really good without being crazy salty. I'm still munching on them as I type this which surprises me because I expected to not have a crumb left the next day.

After I got off work early I met up with my boyfriend and since it was pretty warm out we decided to go get froyo! The froyo definitely made up for the failed kombucha adventure. I got toasted coconut mixed with cheesecake topped with shredded coconut, peanuts, chocolate chips, and graham crackers. So dang good!
Heaven in a cup!

Enjoy your Easter weekend!

Am I the only person who doesn't like kombucha?
Any failed attempts at trying new food?

No comments:

Post a Comment