Thursday, April 5, 2012

Don't Be Scared

These past few days I've been sick and haven't been eating the best. Yesterday all I wanted was fries so my wonderful boyfriend went out to McDonald's to get me some fries and food to eat. Thankfully I didn't have a sour stomach because that would have been a horrible combination. At the time I ate the food and was perfectly fine with eating fried food, but later that night I was craving ice cream. I was cold and sniffling so I used that as part of the reason I didn't end up getting it. The other reason was that I had already eaten junk food that day and I couldn't imagine eating more junk food. I was terrified of how many calories and how bad ice cream was for me so I didn't end up getting it.

I've been better at handling my ED, but it still sneaks up on me. The other day I was able to eat 2 dinners and eat chocolate mousse without batting an eye, but I couldn't fathom eating ice cream. I'm doing my best to push through and stop guilting myself about wanting to indulge myself a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. i am wonderful aren't i? lol! i love you baby get well soon!

    ReplyDelete