Thursday, November 28, 2013

Being Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
I hope you're all surrounded by family and delicious foods, just remember to eat your veggies first and pace yourself mmk? 

I wanted to take this time to talk about what I'm thankful for this year because as much as I like to try and take time everyday to reflect on what I'm thankful for, it doesn't happen often.
So...

I am thankful for my family
 My nephew hadn't been born when we took that picture, hence he gets his own
They're all amazing people and I love them to death, even if half the time I want to strangle some of them, lovingly of course.
I am thankful for my amazing best friend and boyfriend
 I seriously don't know what I'd do without him. He's my rock and makes me smile all the time

I am thankful for this fuzzy face every morning
 He's such a sweetheart and I am so glad I made him family last year. He exasperates me but always redeems himself when he licks my nose and cuddles into my neck.

I am thankful to live here

I am thankful for this guy
 He's kind of a brat a lot, but he's a cuddle bug and he always looks like he wants to love you and make you happy.

I am thankful for my best friend/sister-from-another-mister
  We've been best friends for ages and even though we've lived in different states other the years, we've always been there for each other. I am thankful she lives here with my adorable niece!

I am thankful I am almost done with college
I'm over school and I'm just glad I'm almost done finally and I can get my degree and start working.
Finally, I am thankful I am alive
I've had many rough times in my past and I've always pulled through. I'm thankful I can be here everyday to enjoy life with everyone I love.
I hope you're all enjoying your Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment