Wednesday, November 13, 2013

An Example of Strength

I watch the Biggest Loser every week for multiple reasons.
One, and this may sound crude, it motivates me to move so I don't end up obese like the people on the show. Two, I want to be a personal trainer, not Jillian Michaels level, but it's fun to watch. Three, it's entertainment, I mean come on. Finally, because it's just downright inspirational.
This week they had one of the teams visit this fitness group together that just brought me to tears. 

These people are cancer survivors, going through cancer, have been touched by cancer, you name it and they're there. Men and women. And they're working out! Even the people who are going through chemotherapy and lemme say, I know the toll it takes on someone to go through that, I watched my dad suffer through chemo recently and he was just dog tired constantly. 

These people absolutely astound me. I complain and give up on going to the gym because of a headache or a little mouth pain and here these people are fighting through cancer to be there to work out. It's just so inspirational to see this drive these people have to live.

So I'll ask this question
What's your excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment