Tuesday, November 5, 2013

WIAW: Eating Challenges

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Hope you're all having a good week so far.
Unfortunately mine hasn't been so wonderful. I had some dental work done on Saturday and still can't eat solid foods all that easily (or at all) and it's been a definite challenge trying to find stuff I can eat that keeps me full. Slowly but surely I'm figuring out what I can eat since then will be my diet for a few weeks so let's join Jenn with the food party!
www.peasandcrayons.com


Breakfast:
Malt of Meal with brown sugar and a little milk
Chai tea with unsweetened almond milk & stevia


Lunch:
Vegan stuffing from Whole Foods




Snacks:
Jar of baby food (I know, it's the only way I can get fruit in right now)
Fun size Three Musketeers bar (my mom has the Halloween candy still)
Hummus chips w/ garlic hummus
Unpictured chocolate coconut Larabar


Dinner:
Garlic mashed potatoes



Starbucks run:
Pumpkin cream cheese loaf
Gingerbread steamed milk

By the end of the day my poor mouth was aching and I was still pretty hungry from the non-so-filling food I ate all day. Thankfully now I'm figuring out some good things I can eat that keep me fuller.

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment