Friday, November 22, 2013

Fit Friday #18

It's been over a month since I last posted a Fit Friday post....wow.
I've been dealing with some dental things like getting a wisdom tooth taken out and fillings and such and that just makes you feel like crap so you don't actually want to work out.
Look at this
I had my wisdom tooth pulled and I look like a freaking chipmunk, there was no way I was going to the gym.

But! This week I actually got some workouts in that I can finally share!

Sunday:
I had planned to go to Zumba at my gym, but they had cancelled class for an instructor training for R.I.P.P.E.D. so I grabbed my mom and we went for a mile walk along the ocean
 It was such a gorgeous day and I'm pretty sure I saw a whale at some point.
 
Monday:
 My arms were so tired after this. I really tried to push myself to improve and considering I couldn't move my arms much after this, I think I succeeded

Tuesday:
I had intended to go to the gym for some cardio, but my body thought differently. I apparently woke up and turned off my alarm and kept sleeping. Whoops! At least I have my fitness classes to get something in
Class #1:
4 rounds of:
7 medicine ball cleans 8#
7 pushups
7 lunge jumps
7 shoulder presses
7 Russian Twists
Class #2:
5 rounds of:
7 med ball cleans
7 pushups
7 lunge jumps
7 shoulder presses
7 Russian Twists

I did some yoga before bed and my little munchkin decided to join me
 In his brain, lying cat pose is the best one
 
Wednesday:
 I'm not going to lie, my legs are still sore from this workout. Ouch!

Thursday:
I didn't do any cardio because my legs were aching like crazy so I spent my morning before class stretching and foam rolling.
Of course right before class I got this insane migraine so I had to sit out in both classes and just watch

Hope you all have an active weekend!

How have you kept active in the colder weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment