Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WIAW: Nothing Witty

Sorry for the lame-o post. Apparently I'm all out of witty blog posts for the moment.
But this whole business isn't about witty title posts!
Thanks to Jenn for this awesome link-up party!
All my eats are from Tuesday because I actually remembered to take pictures...I'm such a horrible blogger.

Pre-workout snack: A nice juicy pear

I went for a 3 mile run and Michael had a training session with our personal trainer so I figured a big breakfast was in order.
Breakfast: 
1 egg & 1 egg white scrambled, sweet potato hash w/ shallots and garlic, and whole wheat toast with almond butter. And a nice big (half drunken drank drunk no clue) glass of chocolate almond milk.

Since breakfast was so big and late I forgo lunch so I didn't overstuff myself. I went to work (just helping my mom out for a week) and munched on some Annie's cheddar bunnies, which I didn't get a picture of. I've also been sucking water down like a beached fish.

Dinner 
(aka second breakfast. Elevenses? Luncheon? Afternoon tea? Dinner? Supper?...am I the only one who quotes Lord of the Rings? Just me?)
Sprouted grain waffles w/ homemade blueberry sauce, sweet potato hash w/ eggs & bell peppers, and strawberries.
I almost forgot to take a picture of this, but thankfully Michael reminded me with my fork midway to my mouth. Bad blogger!

I've had this insane craving for froyo lately so off to Yogurtland we went
Dessert: vanilla froyo with brownie bites and crushed Butterfinger

And since my wittiness has still not come back I will just end this post with an adorable picture of my cat so maybe you'll keep coming back?

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, that dinner/brinner looks amazing!! Definitely making me crave waffles & some fruit. ;)

    ReplyDelete