Sunday, January 13, 2013

MIMM: An Update

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a marvelous weekend!

Saturday Michael and I went for a hike on Saturday since it was finally dry enough around here to go trekking through the forest.
Unfortunately it was 43 degrees when Michael and I started our hike. I was freezing my butt off.
 Of course I was representing the Niners
Michael and I agreed to go for a longer hike once it warmed up some more around here so my hands wouldn't turn blue.
We got to watch the Niners kick ass against the Packers which was by far the most marvelous thing to happen.

It's been a long while since I've done an update on how I'm doing with my eating disorder. While I can't say I've overcome it just yet, I've improved tremendously. I don't panic as much when it comes to eating food. Instead of worrying about not eating food or making sure I eat the bare minimum, I've really been making sure I eat enough to nourish my body. I've been exercising a lot lately and I've been more concerned with making sure my body has the fuel it needs than how my body looks if I eat something. Living without my eating disorder constantly controlling my life is absolutely marvelous! I can credit some of this to Michael for encouraging me to eat and reminding me to stay positive about my body. He's definitely helped me start to change my view of myself.

Thanks to Katie for this awesome link-up! And congrats on your baby-to-be!!

What did you do over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment