Tuesday, November 6, 2012

WIAW: Roadtrip Edition

Happy What I Ate Wednesday everyone!
It's been awhile since I actually participated I'm jumping back in with eats from last Tuesday and Wednesday since I was traveling to and from Arizona both those days (about 20 hours in a car in 2 days, oy)
Thanks to Jenn for this awesome party!

Michael and I were up bright and early for our loooong drive so we stopped for Starbucks
Tall pumpkin spice soy steamer
It was pretty damn foggy and I was in a skirt anticipating Arizona weather
A little Starbucks berry refresher to give me some caffeine
Breakfast: 
 Honey & strawberry full-fat Greek yogurt with Bear Naked vanilla almond granola
For a long while this was our view and Michael got to listen to upbeat songs and me singing...and getting his ass kicked with out of state license plates...
Lunch:
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad in whole wheat pitas
It was my first time ever eating quinoa and it was tasty, though I feel a little too vinegar-y
 Afternoon Snacks:
Annie's Cheddar bunnies (I have a serious addiction) and a Pink Lady apple...which I almost forgot to take a picture off, hence the teeth imprints...bad blogger Brittany
Finally made it to Arizona!!
And I finally got to see my best friend after a few years of being apart.

Dinner: went unpictured, but Michael and I found a Safeway and I got some chicken strips with ranch dressing
Dessert: also went unpictured, but I had some Godiva truffles...heaven right there

The drive back was pretty much the same food, minus a Subway sandwich mixed in there and a different dinner, but I won't bore you all with that...though Michael's mom made some amazing cheese enchiladas!
Once we got home I put on a black sweater and cat ears and called it Halloween, exciting right?

No comments:

Post a Comment