Friday, November 16, 2012

Fit Fridays #2

Happy Friday!!
It's time for Fit Fridays again and this time I even created a little button to go along with it, I'm talented like that.
Or I'm incredibly technologically challenged that I'd be so excited for making this...I don't know.
Anywho...

Sunday:
I started the next week of my running training so I ran for 90 seconds and walked for 2 minutes for 20 minutes. My body certainly didn't like it.
I was going to do Zumba, but it was a sub and I wasn't feeling all that great anyway so I just stayed home to rest.

Monday:
I did a legs day at the gym which consisted of squats, leg presses, lunges, split lunges, hip abductors, calf raises, and leg curls. Needless to say my legs were exhausted.
I could barely walk all day and stretched as much as I possibly could.

Tuesday:
Did my run which got me about 2.25 miles and skipped Zumba again cause it still wasn't my teacher.  Running usually gets better the 2nd day but I was still having a hard time getting through the run. It also didn't help that my legs were still hurting like hell.

Wednesday:
I was still in so much pain that I just did a tougher yoga sequence to try and help my legs. I also took Boogie on a 2.5 mile walk to try to move around.

Thursday:
The last day of running for the week and I figured out why it was so hard to run, unknowingly I've been running up a hill at one point. Sneaky bastard.
I do get to see this adorable little guy every day I go for a jog

I've still been doing yoga every day and Link is definitely enjoying it
This is Link basically all the time.

Any fun weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment