Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Phew!

You know those days where everything is crammed together and you get no rest time?
Yeah that's been my day. I've literally felt like the roadrunner
Meep meep!

I woke up at 7:30 so I could get my run in because I've started the C25K program so I can train to run races with Michael.



I'm super proud of myself that I wasn't huffing and puffing like on Sunday when I started the program! Progress!

I had a doctor's appointment after my run that I went directly to. After my appointment I sped over (meep meep) to my gym for Zumba and sweat up a storm.
After Zumba I ran home to take a shower, inhale some cottage cheese, and sped right back out the door for my polisci midterm and then psych class.

Thank goodness I finally get some rest time, which includes homework, but at least I'm not running anywhere! I feel completely exhausted, but pretty damn productive.

On a different note, it's Election Day! Hope you got out there and voted! It was my first time voting and I'm super excited!!



No comments:

Post a Comment