Tuesday, March 18, 2014

WIAW: St. Patrick's Day

Happy Wednesday everyone!
Hope you had a wonderful, and safe, St. Patrick's Day!
I didn't do a whole lot on St. Patty's Day so I don't have much to say, but I did have some pretty yummy food.

This will be a speedy post cause I'm still running around like crazy trying to do everything.

www.peasandcrayons.com

Breakfast:
1 fried egg in coconut oil & an english muffin w/ avocado & siracha (gotta have green!)

Morning snack:
Banana & honey peanut butter

Lunch:
Egg salad sandwich (minus the bread cause I just felt like eating "deviled eggs")

Afternoon snack:
Lightly salted brown rice cakes

Dinner:
Corned beef w/ some potatoes

Dessert/Eaten Through Dinner:
Irish soda bread

Phew! Fastest post ever! I may be MIA off and on while I hammer out my schedule and try to finish school, but I'll be back Friday for Fit Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looks so good! I've been slacking lately and having granola bars. I miss eggs and avocado!

    ReplyDelete