Tuesday, March 11, 2014

WIAW: Buzz Buzz

Happy Wednesday everyone!
How have you all been handling this time change?
It's really thrown me off my game, but I'm doing what I can to keep up with my schedule.
Thankfully part-way through this week we get this awesome party!
www.peasandcrayons.com
Thanks Jenn!

My Monday was chaotic. I woke up early to train Michael, had a workout class I needed to try at work, worked out, and then worked. Zzzz. I'm a busy little bee around here!

Breakfast:
1 fried egg in coconut oil, 2 slices of multigrain toast w/ butter, and coffee

Post-workout(s) Snack:
Chocolate coconut water & a mixture of dried bananas, sunflower seeds, & dried mango

I forgot to take a picture of my Lunch, but it was a good ol' PB&J sandwich.

Afternoon Snack:
Baby carrots & garlic hummus

I totally forgot we didn't get something we needed to make dinner so we went out & grabbed dinner instead
 Dinner:
Pesto pizza & 1/2 caesar salad

Dessert: (I had to, it's hot around here!)
Macadamia nut toffee froyo w/ Captain Crunch cereal, strawberries, peanuts & some crushed graham crackers

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha my Mondays are always crazy as well! Nothing like a jam-packed day to start off the week ;) What workout class did you try out? I've been on a Bootcamp kick lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your eats look super yummy! I had a pb&j for lunch too :) pesto pizza sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete