Thursday, March 13, 2014

Fit Friday #2

Happy Friday!
How have you all weathered the time change this week?
For me, it's been incredibly difficult to wake up early to get a workout in.
But I did it, even if it meant changing my workout to get something in.
I was determined to make it through this week with no excuses!

Sunday:
Run on the treadmill, 8 min run/3 min walk/5 min run/3 min walk/8 min run
Zumba!

Monday:
Woke up early to train Michael
So thankful he puts up with me taking pictures of him

Later on I took a cardio muscle class at my gym and then did my Fast & Fiery workout

Tuesday:
After training my first client I went for a killer run. 10 min run/3 min walk/10 min run
 So happy to be back on track with my running program!

Wednesday:
Zumba before work!

Thursday:
Longest run I've done so far, 22 minutes!!
I survived while watching Toned Up on my iPad
Nothing like some good fitness girlfriends to keep me entertained!

Hope you're all keeping healthy, fit & happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment