Friday, October 11, 2013

Fit Friday #17


Happy Friday everyone!!
It's been a busy week with lots of workouts...and maybe a few naps here and there...
So onward to Fit Friday



Sunday:

Finally made it to Zumba class after missing weeks thanks to my foot. Thankfully this time my foot didn't hurt and I had a blast!

Monday:

In my kinesiology class we had to teach other groups new games or a skill and today two groups were teaching the rest of us some new games. Both games involved a lot of running around so I got some good cardio in.

Tuesday:
I had originally put the hill setting up to level 4, but apparently it thought I could do more and maxed out the levels. I was just about to keel over 35 minutes later.

Class #1:
-5 rounds of 30 second step-ups & 30 second wall sits
-We did some core resistance lying on the floor
-5 rounds of 30 second planks & pushups

Class #2: (21 of each, 15 of each, 9 of each)
1: 21-15-9
      -squats
      -burpees
2: 21-15-9
      -shoulder press w/ 5#
      -TRX body row

Wednesday:
Michael and I were just not feeling it this morning and my legs were killing me so we both agreed that a rest day was more important so I wouldn't injury myself

Thursday:
I did the same hill setting as Tuesday, but lowered it down to 30 minutes since Michael and I were on a time crunch

Class 1:
5 rounds
- 1 bear crawl back and forth across the room
- 10 lunges (5 each leg) w/ 5# dumbbell overhead
- 15 squats to overhead press w/ 8# medicine ball
- 7 pushups

Class 2:
12 minutes AMRAP (4 rounds)
-10 lunges (5 each leg) w/ 8# dumbbell
- 5 burpees
-Step ups on a box while my friend did a run (still limited because of my feet)

I sent her this picture later that day for all the burpees we did this week

Friday:

Check out Muffin Topless' website and join in on the Fall Challenge!

How have you kept active this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment