Friday, October 4, 2013

Fit Friday #16

Happy Friday everyone!!
It's been a doozy of a week and while I had a vacation mid-week I always feel so off afterwards that I need another day to relax from my vacation. Anyone else have the same problem?
Anywho, this post isn't about relaxing, it's about moving and fitness!

Sunday:
I was still too worried about my plantar fasciitis to attempt running and didn't go to Zumba either because it aggravates it as well. I'm going crazy here having gone through instructor training and I can't even go to a class. Sad face!

Monday:
Tuesday:
No exercise today! It was Michael's and my anniversary so I took the day off. (That post will be up soon-ish lol)

Wednesday:
Vacation day #2!

Thursday:
I did the elliptical machine while Michael ran on the treadmill and I was able to actually get a picture!
Pretty good for an injury if I do say so myself

Class #1:
3 rounds of:
-50 jump rope
-10 shoulder rolls with a dowel
-5 air squats
-3 pushups
-25 bicycles

And 4 rounds of:
-10 lunges (5 each leg)
-5 burpees
-1 run around the quad by the classroom

Friday:


Now I have to admit that I don't always make up my own workouts, I take some ideas from Savannah at Muffin Topless. If you haven't seen her, go check her out, she's amazing. This month she started a fall workout challenge and I'm joining in.
So every Friday I'll take a progress picture to see how well all my hard work is doing.
Join the awesome party and check her page out for some awesome workouts!

How are you keeping fit with the temperature dropping?

No comments:

Post a Comment