Tuesday, June 26, 2012

WIAW: Dancing Back on the Wagon

I finally made it back to Zumba. I'm pretty amazed with myself. I haven't gone in...a few months. They changed teachers for when I was able to go and I just didn't mesh so I waited until my work schedule changed. And thankfully I can now take the 2 classes she teaches! Whoot!
I knew going into Zumba that I was going to get my ass kicked, no doubt about it. I've been slacking in the exercise department and I knew jumping back into an hour long dance class was going to cause me to huff and puff. It got to the point that I couldn't even lift my arms for a bit. I was so exhausted, but I had a smile on my face the whole time and that's what counts.

Today also marks when I could pick my kitten up from his overnight stay at the vet for his neutering surgery. I was so upset yesterday when I dropped him off and caught myself sleeping how I usually do to accommodate him. I was very excited to pick him up and he thankfully wasn't crazy drugged up when I got him. When we parked at my house his little lungs started meowing like crazy at me. He's been pretty normal since I brought him back...except now he lies like this
 Poor little guy wants to snuggle with him, but can't lie comfortably on his tummy.

And since it's Wednesday that means it's What I Ate Wednesday with Jenn @ Peas and Crayons

These are Monday & Tuesday's eats
Breakfast: Vanilla Greek yogurt w/ granola & fresh blueberries~~Multigrain toast with blackberry jam
Snacks: Fresh peach~~Garlic hummus with pita

Lots of water!
Lunch: Turkey, bacon, and pesto on multigrain bread~~Egg flower soup & sweet and sour chicken
Dinner: (I only remember to get 1 day) Chicken fried steak

Tuesdays are my day off so I tend to eat all over the place (hence 1 slice of toast for breakfast and Chinese food for lunch) and dinner is usually an afterthought for me. I really need to get that figured out.


Any quick fast dinner-for-one suggestions?

6 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying Amy's frozen foods, Dr. McDougall's soups & noodles, and Annie Chun's noodle bowls. I feel like they are a treat since they take such little preparation. : ) Your chicken fry looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love Amy's. I need to stock up. Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out next time I'm at the store

      Delete
  2. poor little kitty!
    That chinese food looks good!! I love chinese food....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw your poor kitten! Hopefully he'll be able to be right back lounging around on his stomach soon! All your food for the day looks delicious..yun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Tell him to feel better! Greek yogurt + bluerries is a winning combo:)

    ReplyDelete