Monday, June 2, 2014

The Final Step to Adulthood

Happy Monday everyone!
I'm jumping in and joining Katie for Marvelous in my Monday and talking about my college graduation!
www.healthydivaeats.com

Before graduation my mom treated me to getting our nails done, hair done, and lunch at the tea house
She also had a lei specially made for me to wear for graduation

Graduation took forever, but I was beyond stoked when I checked in and learned I had gotten honorable mention
My parents were beyond proud and had no idea!

Instead of taking you step by step I'll just bomb you with some photos

Selfie after receiving my diploma!


Afterwards my family & Michael's parents went out to dinner and after that I promptly went home and passed out...party animal right here.

The next day we went down to my grandma's and had a fun party with an amazingly delicious cake from Whole Foods

I'm so beyond happy to be done with school and to finally be a full-time working adult working in the career field of my dreams!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Don't forget, the blog now has its own domain!! Check it out at the top!

No comments:

Post a Comment