Monday, June 16, 2014

Bear With Me

I've been working really hard at trying to plan blogging into my schedule. It used to just be a hobby that I would continuously think, "Oh it would be so cool to have a popular blog." Of course, to have a popular blog you have to actually work for it.
And with my blog being promoted more at work I figured I should probably put more effort into the blog, including writing posts so, ya know, people have something to read, weird concept right?

I've been trying to make Sundays my day to write my blog posts for the week, because with as busy as I am, I just don't have time to blog every single day.
However,
this Sunday was not used for blogging (other than this one).
I've been sick and it sucks.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=q8DfB4CbYwWWWM&tbnid=yclmW7dxBtIfMM:&ved=0CAIQjBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Freliefforyournose.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F06%2Fsneeze-pile_fotolia_18550705_subscription_xxl.jpg&ei=l0SeU7vfBoX6oAT_8oLAAg&bvm=bv.68911936,d.cGU&psig=AFQjCNHhf4GRchN8k8Cyvdkgq6lXlVy-_Q&ust=1402967572788880
It started Thursday (my birthday of course) with a sore throat and continued through the weekend with a nose that wouldn't stop running, sniffles, and sneezing.

I've spent what little energy I have cleaning the house now that Michael is gone for work.

So just bear with me while I try to catch up and feel better!
Have a great week everyone!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin'!
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12373225
 

No comments:

Post a Comment