Wednesday, June 11, 2014

WIAW: Wait It's Wednesday?

Holy cow, I can't even remember the last time I did a What I Ate Wednesday.
I'm pretty sure it was like March.
What?
It's been a little crazy around here 
Like I have a list so long that I just lie down because I can't remember what I'm supposed to do
Between moving, graduating, and working full-time it's been a whirlwind of things going on.
However, I actually remembered to take pictures!....sort of!
I had to take pictures of 2 different days, split up because I couldn't seem to remember to take a picture before I scarfed down food.

So here we go!
www.peasandcrayons.com
 Breakfast:
 Eggs in a basket made by my loving boyfriend

After Workout Snack:
Chocolate and peanut butter shake.
Can I tell you what's in it? No. I've been running around so much that Michael just makes food and hands it to me. What an awesome boyfriend!

Super yummy!

Lunch:
Amy's bean & cheese burrito
Almost didn't get the picture..told you I just scarf this stuff down

Pre-Zumba Snack:
Small blueberry Noosa yogurt

Dinner:
Jenn's Baked Tofu with sauteed veggies & steak fries

Thankfully I at least remembered what I ate...even if it was only because it was on my phone...and I'm sure I probably forgot something.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment