Thursday, May 29, 2014

Growing Up

Hey there everyone!
How've you all been? It's been a crazy over here, like I've mentioned.
Originally I was going to write a post to catch up on everything...however I changed my mind.
I've been asked a lot at work about my blog and got really tired of writing out the extremely long url from blogspot so...
I bought my own special domain!

So instead of a long .blogspot.com url the blog now resides at
www.alifeworthliving-blog.com

But don't worry, the .blogspot.com will still direct you to the new address.
I feel like now that I'm out of school for good that I need to start devoting more time to taking care of this little blog and part of that was having a url that I could actually remember and I felt like having my own domain made it sound like a grown up blog.
And I even added the url to my business cards so more people can visit
*Tear* My little blog is growing up!
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/thumbnail_570x321/2012/01/kristen_bell_sloth_meltdown_ellen.jpg

I'll be back soon with new posts (hopefully tomorrow) and will attempt to post at least once a week if not more!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment