Monday, July 7, 2014

Let's Be Real

Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you all had a great Fourth of July and I pray I'm not the only one who lives near idiots people who have been setting off fireworks even though it's not the 4th anymore.

I wanted to write this post as a way of shouting out that I'm not perfect. And holy cow is it scary and hard! 
You know how you see someone's life on the internet, be it Facebook or Instagram and think, damn their life is nice? People constantly put out there the good times in their lives and don't show the bad times. We're all not perfect, we don't have perfect lives.
I'm here to say I'm no different.
And I'm terrified to admit it.

Being a personal trainer I try to strive to workout consistently and eat healthy and just show how hard work pays off. And yet I can't ever seem to stick to any kind of routine and it's just depressing.
I'm constantly frustrated that my body isn't doing what I want it to do and it's because I'm lazy. There. I said it. 
I. Am. Lazy.
And I hate it. I hate that I can convince myself to not go to the gym because "I'm tired" or try to reschedule training with my mom in the morning because "I'm tired." I'm tired of being tired!

I'm also a lousy blogger. No really, I am. I can't seem to stick to any kind of schedule that would mean I consistently blog. I think part of it is that I'm scared. It's hard to blog, and not just finding interesting stuff to blog about, but because you're putting yourself out there for people to read and judge. I'm a huge introvert. If I can just stay home and read books with my cat all day, I'd do it. So blogging is a big step for me. 
Even when I do set aside time in my daily schedule to blog I seem to always come up with the same excuse, "I'm too tired.
And it needs to stop.

From now one I need to promise myself and my readers to stop being lazy and stop saying, "I'm too tired."
Every day I need to post a photo on Instagram or post on Facebook proving that I've worked out. I need you to keep me accountable. Friday I need to get back with Fit Fridays and keep myself on track. 
Every week I want to aim to post at least 3 times. And I can do it.
I just have to stop letting myself be lazy!

Thanks for listening and don't forget to follow my blog on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Bloglovin' over on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment