Saturday, February 23, 2013

Running on Fumes

I swear, no matter how much sleep I get every night, I am a half-conscious zombie through the day.
Or at least that's how I feel.

School has really been kicking my butt and frying my brain
My brain on homework

It's also only the 2nd week of school
Anatomy is a lot more time consuming than I was anticipating and I was expecting it to take up a lot of time. I just wasn't expecting how much of an energy-sucker it would be. And nutrition isn't much better. It took me 3 days to read 21 pages, 3 days! The amount of vocab that my brain has to intake just from reading makes me feel like my brain is melting out of my ears.
Then of course I have my anatomy lab which we just learned about the skull and lemme tell you, learning where everything is in the skull and all of the Latin terms within like 30 minutes was not easy. I immediately got a headache and just wanted to sleep it off where I'm positive I would be dreaming about where the anterior cranial fossa is and the difference between foramen rotundum, foramen spinosum, and foramen lacerum. Did I make your brain hurt just reading those? Welcome to my world.

By the end of the day (and even part way through the day) I am exhausted
 Someday someone is going to find me like this in the library.

I just feel like I can't get enough sleep no matter how long I actually get to sleep.
I'm blaming it on the reading, it's getting to me already.

Here is some cheese to go with my whine.

In a long roundabout way this is my way of explaining that I don't know how often I will be blogging, but I'll do my best to write some stuff.

On a side note, I created a Facebook page for my blog so if you check it out and like it, I would be very appreciative!

No comments:

Post a Comment