Tuesday, February 5, 2013

WIAW: A Tough Battle

Unless you've been living under a rock this past Sunday was the Superbowl.
And in case you were really not paying attention, the San Fransisco Niners were playing.
I live in Santa Cruz, obviously we're big Niners fans so we had to throw a Superbowl party.
So my eats were from Superbowl Sunday when unfortunately the Niners didn't pull through and win.

Thanks to Jenn for this awesome party!
Breakfast:
Non-fat plain Greek yogurt w/ a smidge of berry jam and granola

I went to Zumba for an hour and had a new sub teacher. I adore her dancing and wish she was a teacher at our gym! Poor Michael had training with our trainer so he was pretty tired and sore.

Post workout/morning snack/pseudo lunch:
Honey lemon Greek yogurt 
Lemme just say that this stuff was a-freaking-mazing. Go find it, it's Greek Gods Honey Lemon flavor, it's like a lightened up, less sweet lemon curd. 

And since I'm a Niners fan I had to paint my nails 
I got so many compliments on them, I feel very proud

The mass amount of food

Superbowl Snacks:
 Vegetarian bean dip w/ tortilla chips and carrots
 Jenn's spinach dip with sourdough bread. Go make that dip right now! It's the best spinach dip I've ever had!
Cupcakes made by Michael's sister. Very yummy!

After halftime Michael and I went out to his garage while he fixed my car. Partly to get the job done, partly to stop watching the game that was just damn depressing
What a hunk ;)

The Niners eventually brought it within 3 points, but didn't win. I'm still so incredibly proud of them!

Did you watch the Superbowl?
Who were you rooting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment