Friday, March 1, 2013

Braaaaaaaains

It's only the 3rd week of school and I feel like a zombie.
I mean I literally shuffled out of my room one morning and mumbled "braaaaaaaiiiiins" at my parents.
They were very confused needless to say.

Anywho, this semester is already kicking my butt.
My life consists of: wake up, eat, do homework, go to class, eat, do homework, eat, sleep and repeat.
When I hang out with my best friend? We're doing homework.
Hang out with Michael? Doing homework.
Michael is sneaky and catches pictures of me doing homework, which is all the time.

He's also been a big sweetheart and made me dinner
Otherwise my dinners would consist of a bowl of cereal or frozen waffles. Apparently when I have no time to cook my default is breakfast food? 

I've also been doing my best to sleep whenever I can.
As in passing out in Michael's truck while he's working, my little desk during homework, sitting up in a chair



I also find cats being cute one of the few things that keep me sane.

Working out has been non-existent which is why this post is about my life as a zombie instead of my week in workouts. If I magically had the energy to go to the gym I would do it, but I don't.

I'm hoping I can actually get into a groove with homework and life so I can actually be a real person.
Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment