Wednesday, March 21, 2012

WIAW and a Change of Plans

Is it just me or has this week draaaaaagged?
I woke up thinking it was Thursday and realized it was only Wednesday, sigh.
But since it is Wednesday it's time for What I Ate Wednesday with Jenn!



Breakfast:
Cottage cheese with maple brown sugar oatmeal with some dried fruit
Snacks:
Unpictured plum and Goldfish
I guess I was so excited to eat them I didn't take a picture, whoops!
Lunch:
Turkey and cheddar Lunchable....I'm a kid, whatevs


Dinner:
Steak, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, and Texas garlic toast
My wonderful boyfriend took me out to dinner cause I was craaaaaaaving steak. You ever have those days where you only want one kind of food and nothing else will do? That was me last night.

I maybe also had some unpictured mini Reese's peanut butter cups....maybe.

Anyway, on to my change of plans!
I mentioned before how I was going to be trained to be a personal trainer by my buddies at the gym. It was a wonderful opportunity, but when I looked over my schedule coming up I realized I wouldn't have any time. Between working, school full-time, going to the gym for myself, coaching a cheer team, and having time for my boyfriend and our adorable cat I just realized I was overloading myself. Thankfully my buddy, Tony, was super cool with it and said whenever I want to start training, just let him know.
So, while I may not become a personal trainer now, I am still going to school to be one...it's just gonna take some more time.

Does anyone else eat Lunchables anymore or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment