Friday, March 22, 2013

Fit Fridays #13

Happy Friday everyone!
Oh hey, Friday and it's #13 of Fit Friday! Maybe that explains why I've had a funky week.
Anywho, let's talk about fitness!

Sunday:
1 hour Zumba
Michael has been having some problems coughing while running so we took it easy and walked 1.25 miles along the cliffs.
 It was gorgeous so it wasn't a pain to just walk.

Monday:
I finally made it to a 6:30 AM yoga class at my gym!
It's been so long and I really loved it.

1 hour of cardio kickboxing. Unlike last week this was so much easier and I wasn't dying 5 minutes in halfway through.

Strength training in class


Tuesday:
Morning yoga class at school

I got some bad news in the afternoon so I was going to go for a run to try clear my head, unfortunately that didn't work out so well. I used to be able to run almost 3 miles with no problem, but today I could barely get over a mile before I was hurting and breathing like a maniac. It was really discouraging and I was trying to keep running, but I just kept giving up and I ended my 3.23 mile run/walk disappointed and almost crying.

Wednesday:
I wanted to go to the morning yoga class at my gym, but I could not get my eyes to stay open longer than a few seconds to check my phone when Michael would text me. I was just plain exhausted.

Strength training in class

 I didn't do as much since my body was really hurting from my run Tuesday and upper body work on Monday.

Thursday:
Morning yoga class at school which really helped out with how sore my body has been.

Unfortunately I had an anatomy lab exam so I didn't get anything else in in favor of studying.

Have a good weekend and make sure to get moving!

 What have you done this week to get moving?
Has anyone else had a disastrous run and just given up?

No comments:

Post a Comment