Monday, March 11, 2013

One Proud Girlfriend

Let me just preface this by saying I am so so incredibly proud of my boyfriend Michael.

I don't have a weight loss story, but I wanted to shout from the rooftops...brag praise Michael for his amazing story.
When I met Michael back in high school he was overweight and had been up until we started dating.
October 2012
When we first started dating Michael weighed about 260.
I was working out a lot and really inspired Michael to do the same *brushes shoulder* ha!
He really started to watch what he was eating and how much he was eating.
And soon the pounds started to come off
November 2012
December 2012
 January 2013
 March 2013

Currently Michael is down to 210 and plans to get down to 180. He went from a XXL to a Large, almost a medium!

I can't even begin to describe how proud I am of him. It takes a lot of dedication and determination to go to the gym at 5:30 every morning and workout and he does it. He's come up to me and just shows off how much he's done and I get a huge smile on my face because I'm just so proud of him. He's always saying how much I inspire him, but he inspires me too. When I feel like I can't run anymore or don't want to get up to workout, I tell myself that Michael is and you can't be lazy either. He pushes me to be better, whether he believes it or not. He's such an incredible man and I couldn't be prouder to be his girlfriend. *cue "awwwww"*


No comments:

Post a Comment