Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Transformation Tuesday Reboot

Good morning everyone!
I'm back!
Now, I know I've already started the whole Transformation Tuesday weekly post on here, but I've been so sporadic about my workouts and clean eating that it's done jack-squat (like my measurement?) to change my body.
So I'm starting over. Michael is on board to not let me be a lazy brat and I'm determined to keep myself accountable.
I want to start from here and I want you to join me!



Michael is doing the weekly update with me (while he's home at least)!



  • Lift weights 3x this week
  • Run 3x this week
  • Eat fruits and/or veggies at every meal
We'll check back in next week with an update!
Join me on Twitter, Facebook, & Instagram with your updates for #TransformationTuesday
All links to my pages are over there 

 Don't forget to tag me in your posts so I can see them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment