Tuesday, February 25, 2014

WIAW: Finally!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!
Holy batman has it been a busy week. School is harder this semester than ever and I have less time working as well so it's been busy busy busy.
However, in my physiology-homework-haze I actually remembered to take pictures of my food for our awesome Wednesday party with Jenn and her adorable daughter
www.peasandcrayons.com
Breakfast:
Perfect Fit pancake from Tone It Up with bananas, almonds, cinnamon, and a drizzle of maple syrup

Post Workout Snack:
 Strawberry pomegranate kefi

Lunch:
2 slices of pizza with pepperoni removed

Snacks:
2 teeny tiny organic Gala apples
Carrots with hummus

Dinner:
Whole wheat spaghetti with roasted asparagus and pesto with a hunk of garlic bread

I'm thankful I actually remembered to eat! I've been trying to make sure Michael has food for work which forces me to prepare my food too rather than the "oh I'll figure it out when it's time" mentality.

Have a great week everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment