Tuesday, February 18, 2014

WIAW: Bad Habits

Hey there everyone!
Happy Wednesday and happy WIAW party!
www.peasandcrayons.com
Usually I'm much better about taking pictures of my food, but I haven't been thinking straight lately and forgetting practically everything. But here goes the very few pictures I've got

Breakfast:
 Perfect Fit protein pancakes from Tone It Up with almonds and blueberries
Yogi Muscle Relaxation tea

Snack:
 Clif bar

Dinner:
 1/2 grassfed burger on a whole wheat bun

I'm not going to lie, lately my eating has been horrible. I haven't felt like I'm in control of anything as of late and I always feel like I'm trying to play catch up. I keep eating crap, knowing I'm eating bad food, and yet I can't stop. After I'm done eating I feel absolutely crappy and yet I can't stop this vicious cycle.
I've tried so hard to keep to start the week over and try to eat healthy and yet 2 days into the week I'm begging for pizza or cake.
I feel completely lost and not sure how to get my footing back.
Awhile back I wrote about my eating disorder called orthorexia, while not considered an actual eating disorder, it's still legitimate. As a personal trainer I try so hard to set the right example for everyone. I try to workout all the time and eat right and yet I can't lately and it's made me incredibly upset. I feel like everytime I eat something that isn't "healthy" I feel like I need to swing hard in the other direction and yet all it does it push me to keep eating unhealthy crap.
How am I supposed to set the right example if I can't even follow it myself?
It's been an ongoing battle for weeks, even months now and I'm lost.

Anyway, sorry for the downer everyone, but I needed to get it out there!
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment