Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Ringing in the New Year

Happy New Year everyone!
I hope you all had a safe and great New Year!

Michael and I spent the night relaxing in our hotel room since I'm still recovering from the flu. We went out to dinner with Michael's parents and I got some pretty delicious food.

Instead of doing a full recap of 2013 cause let's face it, I have the flu and I just don't have the energy to go through it all, let's just summarize it as eventful and a pretty good year.

And I've decided that instead of doing a list of resolutions for the new year (since I never end up following them) I'd come up with a few goals to accomplish throughout the year.
1. Get my NASM certification
2. Move out
3. Graduate college
And that's it.

Hope you all have a wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment