Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fit Friday #19

Happy Friday everyone!
This weeks marks some pretty important things around here. #1. I finally started running again #2. If you've been following my Facebook page you'll see I started a Fitness Advent Challenge I found on Pinterest, which I'll be talking about tomorrow in it's own special post. #3. December started finally! It's almost Christmas time which also means it's been busy, busy, busy. 
I talked about it on Wednesday, but this has been my life as of late
If breathing wasn't so automatic I honestly don't know if I'd remember to do so unless it was written down. That's how crazy it's been around here.

Even though it's been super busy, I've still found time to exercise so
Even made a new picture

Sunday:
I went for my first run since I found out I have plantar fasciitis back in August
I went right as the sun was coming up and ran a 60 sec jog/90 sec walk for 20 minutes.

Monday:
Upper body day at the gym

Tuesday:
I was going to go for a run, but I had registration early in the morning for my last semester.
I had my fitness classes, and I'm not gonna lie, I didn't write them down so I don't remember what we did.

Wednesday:
I spent all day on my butt doing homework, minus the planks I would get up and do for the Advent Fitness Challenge

Thursday:
Despite it being freezing cold...
...I still went for my morning run of 60 sec job/90 sec walk for 20 minutes.
I've been easing back into running and am really mindful of how my feet feel. I don't want to overdo it and cause an injury...again.
I had my two fitness classes, one of which we watched a documentary. The other was a crazy 21-15-9 workout of jump ropes, wall ball tosses, weighted step ups, jogging, mountain climbers, and body rows. My hand was cramping super bad so I had to modify most of the exercises.

Friday:
I have an interview today so I'm going to try and squeeze in a run in the afternoon!

How are you staying active during the cold weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment