Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WIAW: Trying Some New Stuff

Wednesday! Yay!
Oh man I love Wednesday, it's so close to the weekend, Michael loves this commercial when it comes on
Has anyone else seen this commercial? It cracks Michael up every time it comes on
And of course it's What I Ate Wednesday with the lovely Jenn
Breakfast:
 Eggs in a basket made with olive oil and spinach.
Michael makes the best, it's amazing

After breakfast Michael and I passed out until lunch since he is working nights and I slept too much over the night and was tired so I slept even more and somehow it helped? I have no clue how my body works lol
Lunch:
 -Annie's mac and cheese
-The best lemonade I've ever had--Santa Cruz Organic Peach Lemonade

Post-workout Snack:
-Banana
let me just say I have a love/hate relationship with bananas. I love them because they're delicious but man do they hate my stomach. I've been working on getting my stomach used to eating them again and we're having a bit of a power struggle over here
-And some delicious water
It's been humid and muggy around here so I've been sucking water down like a fish
 
Afternoon Snack:
Garlic hummus and pita crackers from TJ's
 Strawberry mochi ice cream from TJ's....sooooooo delicious!
 Grande berry hibiscus refresher from Starbucks
 And Cheez-Its
Now I didn't actually eat these at home like this picture indicates, Michael was in his truck next to me at a stop light and was throwing Cheez-Its at me from across the way...it must have been entertaining for people to see Cheez-It's randomly fly out of a passenger window and my hands wildly grab at them out of my window  
Dinner:
A new recipe to come!
Mini Mexican pizzas made with beef-less beef crumbles and beans
A side of Mexican rice pilaf and refried beans 
Dessert:
Milk & white chocolate drizzled caramel popcorn
AKA: crack

Hope everyone has an awesome week
And that you'll be back for my recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment