Sunday, July 14, 2013

Christmas in July

Happy Monday everyone!
It's definitely a happy one over here because I finally get to swim since I got a swimsuit!

I was a competitive swimmer when I was younger
Aww lol

I swear I was born a fish and I was so bummed when I didn't end up with a swimsuit to swim in at the gym...bikinis just don't cut it. 
So this past weekend Michael and I went to Sports Authority to get me a new swimsuit because apparently where I live people only wear one-pieces with frilly skirts or bikinis. 
The minute we walked in Sports Authority I actually got choked up and giddy. I've never been more excited in my life to be in a store. I kept walking around saying, "This is awesome. I love it here. I'm never leaving." 
I've found my own heaven haha.
I even found the exact bathing suit I was looking at online which made me squeal and jump around.
For me, a new bathing suit in a sports store is like Christmas.
We walked out with a swimsuit each (I'm even dating a former competitive swimmer, it's destiny lol), goggles, and I got 2 Nike Dri-fit tanktops.
It was by far the best day ever. I can't wait to try out my new swimsuit and get back in my natural habitat.

What have you bought lately that makes you happy?
Any other former competitive swimmers?
Favorite swim stroke?

No comments:

Post a Comment