Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Learning New Things

I just barely remembered to write about the start of the semester and how things are going...whoops.
I started my...3rd year? of community college and finally have a plan as to what I'm doing. I changed my major after going through 2 years already so now I've got a completely new set of classes I need to take, many of them being biology and chemistry classes. But I'm excited to get back to it instead of working in an office doing something I absolutely resent.
This semester I'm taking basic GE classes like psychology, English 1A, and political science.
My classes are really interesting so far, but then again it's only the 3rd week of school so who knows.
I'm constantly swamped with homework, but what else is new?
Of course I have this little bugger constantly impairing me from doing homework
Seriously, about 90% of the time he lies down on my books while I'm doing homework

And I don't think my parents could get any more amazing; they're so incredibly supportive of me being at school and helping me out as best as they can. 
With all that I'm going through psychologically it's been a big relief going to school only and focusing on me. I don't have a job right now, but eventually I'll look at getting one so I spend most of my time at the gym, doing homework, or being at school. It's a new change of pace and it's been wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment