Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A New Addition

Hey everyone! Long time no talk, I know. I've been really horrible at keeping up with my blog.
I had some fun and exciting things happen around here so let's hope in.

I adopted a new kitten
This is one of the biggest things that's happened.
His name is Link and he's 1 month ago
Isn't he adorable?
He likes to meow a lot and wake me up at 3 AM, but he's so cute I don't mind. 
He's trying to be a blogger as well
Silly baby

I finally got my fall school schedule
It took long enough because the school didn't tell me I had to reapply for the fall semester since I took a year off school. Thanks a lot counselor I talked to 3 months ago who told me I wouldn't have to reapply. After reapplying and watching the classes I wanted slowly dwindle away I was finally able to register for classes today. Thankfully I got classes I wanted and not crappy classes just to get units (like I did my first semester with Philosophy of Religion). I'm going to be pretty busy come August, but I'm ready for the challenge.

Cheer practices are going wonderfully
Kind of self-explanatory
The teams are all super awesome and look amazing!
It's going to be an awesome year and I may or may not be alive by the end with work, school, cheer practices, and trying to have a life.

Gym time just isn't happening
I went to the gym maybe a week ago? I can't remember which means I haven't been going. I have a training session this Saturday--someone's going to be hurting!
The weather here has been gorgeous!
Cody and I have been enjoying the beach down the street from his house and the beautiful wharf by mine. Lemme just brag about how awesome it is here with some pictures
Be jealous

And finally some yummy eats!
Delicious pepperoni pizza from Whole Foods. Holy crap they make amazing pizza!

A green monster to fuel up after a workout

 Dark chocolate and peanut butter swirled froyo with strawberries, chocolate chips, and peanuts

Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment