Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Recap

Well blogger buddies, it's the end of 2012
I don't know about you guys but this has been one rollercoaster of a year!
I'm looking forward to the new year and some tweaks to my life, but nothing major.
Rather than going through every single event I figure it would be easier to just mention big things from each month (if I can actually remember what went on)...don't want you all falling asleep and missing the countdown right? Right.

January:
I decided to really revamp my fitness and nutrition. I spent a lot of time making nutritional food and going to the gym.

February:
I had a lot of anxiety about my eating habits and being judged at the gym. I spent Valentine's Day with my (now ex) best friend and started dating my ex-boyfriend.

March:
I came to the realization that I had an eating disorder called orthorexia.

April:
I started coaching for my old high school cheerleading team.

May:
I adopted my adorable little furbaby Link! Best day of my life :) I went to Roaring Camp with my family and got to watch my darling niece and nephew enjoy the train ride.

June:
I got to spend my 21st birthday relaxing on the beach and enjoying a delicious dinner. I got to see my favorite Disney princess movie ever, Brave.

July:
I spent 4th of July at home making some yummy healthy food and calming my cat who hates fireworks. I went hiking for the first time. Went hiking again and got lost for 2.5 hours.

August:
My ex and I broke up and I fell into a deep depression, but thankfully was able to keep my head up and start getting help.

September:
I started my first semester back at college after a year off. I struggled at the gym after losing 15 pounds from not eating.

October:
I stopped going to the gym so I could focus on bringing my weight back up. I started dating my best friend of 6 years who is absolutely amazing. We took my niece to a zoo/park and had a blast. Michael and I went to Arizona to help my best friend move back.

November:
I started a running program with Michael because we decided to run a bunch of races next year. I got to vote for the first time!! Spent Thanksgiving with Michael and my family eating some delicious (and nutritious food). And decorated my house for Christmas.

December:
Finished my first semester with straight A's. Went to Disneyland with Michael's family and had a wonderful time (even though it was raining). Obviously enjoyed Christmas with Michael and his big family (and felt absolutely exhausted by the end).

This year had some ups and major downs, but I've made it through it all that much stronger. I'm looking forward to 2013 and all the new experiences that will come with it! Be safe on this last day of 2012 and enjoy bringing in the new year!

 Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment