Thursday, December 27, 2012

I Am Alive!

I promise I'm actually alive!
It's been crazy busy around here between finals and then finishing Christmas shopping and then of course there was Christmas.
I'll try to summarize everything without causing your brain to overload.

I finished the semester at college with some pretty kickass grades
It was definitely exhausting, but at least it's over.

The week before Christmas included lots of baking:

Michael, his family, and I went to see this drive-through Christmas lights display

We went to Disneyland, but that'll be a whole other post
 
My sister, niece, and nephew came up to visit us
My nephew Gavin bonded with Michael over Toy Story action figures
And then he became absolutely enthralled with Michael's hat
Lexi was practically attached to my dad the whole time



Christmas Eve consisted of watching Christmas movies all day with my parents and Michael.
Michael and I made a delicious tomato soup by Jenn at Peas and Crayons
And our delicious dinner made by my awesome mom
Ham with roasted sweet potatoes
And of course even though I'm 21 I still leave out a cookie, carrots, and cheese for Santa
 
Christmas morning I woke up at 4 AM and I waited for about an hour and a half for my dad to finally wake up. Once my mom woke up we opened presents and then had cinnamon rolls. I went over to Michael's for Christmas with his family and spent practically the whole day making a huge dinner
Michael got an iPad and was having fun taking pictures
Obviously I take wonderful pictures
I had a great Christmas with some great people though extremely exhausting.

I'll be back with a post on my Disneyland trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment