Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Making Some Changes

Originally this post was supposed to be my What I Ate Wednesday, but other things popped up and needed to be put out there rather than my daily food.

Apparently I've fallen back into the same rut of letting someone kick me down and make me feel bad about myself. That sh*t just doesn't fly with me anymore. I let someone change who I was and influence decisions I made and I should never have let that happen. Maybe I wouldn't be so angry if I just listened to myself rather than someone else, maybe I wouldn't hurt like this if I put myself and my needs first. Well, now that I've seen the light I plan on coming back a better person, lesson learned.

I'm not going to say I'm a fair person because I sure as hell know I'm not. I'm judgemental and mean, but that's just who I am, take it or leave it. But it's not like my heart is made of stone (though with how things seem to be going maybe it should be), I get hurt pretty damn easily. Especially when it's someone you care about that knocks you down.
Lesson learned. Me and myself should always come first and that's just how it's going to be from now on. I've been hurt and need to lick my wounds, but I'll come back stronger and show them what they're missing.

Vent/rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment