Monday, January 19, 2015

Starting The New Year

Happy 2015 everyone!
In one word it's been chaos.
It's barely over 2 weeks in and I'm running around like a bat out of hell trying to do everything.
Lemme try and get this rundown done:

December

Michael came home after 2 months of being out of state for work
I cried.

Michael got knee surgery, he ended up having a torn meniscus
 Ouch!!
They got it all fixed and the poor man was stuck in a straight leg brace for a month. He was quite cranky but very determined to get back. Currently he's able to move around without the brace on, but is still limited to the kind of movements his knee can handle.

We spent our 1st Christmas in our own apartment waking up at 3am like little kids.
Michael's family came over later that day and mine came over on Saturday. Unfortunately I was so busy that I didn't get any pictures.

I went wedding dress shopping and picked my dress
I, however, did not pick this dress.

We spent New Year's Eve at home and going to bed at 9:30
Real party animals here.

Eventually Michael was able to get back to the gym, albeit having to skip leg day and modifying any cardio

And working, lots of working.
That's about it! Hopefully I'll be back really soon with some new posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment