Tuesday, January 7, 2014

WIAW: First Day on the Job

Happy Wednesday everyone! 
Hope you all didn't have such a hard time going back to work after all the holidays.
I happened to actually start my new job this week! I'm work the front desk at a local gym and the owner wants to have me eventually do sales, teach a circuit class, and be a personal trainer. Cool huh?!

Now on to our food party hosted by the lovely Jenn and her cute like Mia...seriously, can't get over her pictures, she's so dang cute!
www.peasandcrayons.com

Breakfast:
Scramble with loads of veggies and greens
Vanilla chai

Snack #1:
Green smoothie

Lunch:
Whole wheat pita with roasted bell pepper hummus
My shift was right during lunch so I couldn't make a full lunch

Snack #2:
Cornbread

Dinner:
Lentil sloppy joes 
Green beans

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment