Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'm Alive!

Oh man, hello blogworld!
Very long time, no see. It's been crazy hectic over here with finals and then getting sick and summer.
Rather than bore you with long stories of what I've been up to I'll try and go through this as quickly as possible.

I finished this semester feeling like my brain was going to blow up. I surprisingly got an A in anatomy which I wasn't expecting. In the end I passed all my classes with flying colors and I look forward to this last year of college and then I can graduate and be free!

I went to Magic Mountain chaperoning for Grad Night for my old high school with Michael. I was absolutely miserable and ended up with a flu...just my luck. Michael and I spent the majority of the night in the chaperone lodge sleeping on a table.

I celebrated my birthday with homemade scones and cupcakes with Michael. He made the best homemade funfetti cupcakes with vanilla frosting ever. The sweetheart even brought me my favorite flowers.

I've been enjoying sleeping and working out whenever I feel like it. My parents got me some rocking new shoes for my birthday and I'm loving them....minus the blisters that come with breaking them in

I had to say goodbye to one of my best friends who moved to Southern California to work for Disneyland, so jealous!

And finally I got to watch Michael compete at the Scottish Festival, oh boy is he handsome in a kilt ;)

Phew, I think that's enough for now. It's good to be back, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment