Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

I know I'm a little late to the party to write about my Valentine's Day, but better late than never yes? Usually I don't like D-day Valentine's Day, but this year I tried to put myself in a happier mood for the day. While I may be single, I've got wonderful friends and family who love me and I'm learning to really love myself. But don't get me wrong, I do love me some chocolates and flowers. While I was at work I got a wonderful surprise...

Gorgeous aren't they?
There was no name on the card so I've got myself a secret admirer. It definitely put a smile on my face, so thank you whoever sent them! After work my best friend and I went out to dinner because what better way can you spend V-Day than dressing up super nice and going out to dinner with someone who has stuck by your side through thick and thin? Afterwards she gave me my Valentine's Day present which consisted of the biggest card I've ever seen and a fat bag full of my favorite chocolates. Is it no wonder I love this girl to death?

It was an amazing day full of surprises and chocolates and I feel like the luckiest person in the world to be surrounded by the people I am. Hope your Valentine's Day was just as wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment